Black Franklin Signature Pickleball Paddle
Free shipping on all orders across the US, international shipping is currently not available.
LIGHTLY USED paddles are played with by Zane Navratil 3-5 times on average (practice and/or tournament use) prior to being sold. Lightly used paddles come with Zane's preferred overgrip as well as his lead tape setup. If you dislike either, they are fully and easily removable.
Franklin Sports is raising the bar for Pickleball paddles everywhere with the introduction of our Signature Pickleball Paddle. The premium quality paddle features our brand new MaxGrit™ textured surface technology designed for maximum spin and reduced vibration. The MaxGrit™ surface material is USA Pickleball approved and is designed to provide greater traction on the surface of the ball to increase spin rate for optimal control. Additionally, the polypropylene core and fiberglass surface layer ensure a strong, durable base with an oversized sweet spot for dependable, effortless contact shot after shot. This paddle is the new pinnacle of performance and is USAPA certified for competitive and tournament play. Elevate your game today.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Designed by the pros, this premium quality paddle has been constructed to compete, and win, at the highest level
- MAXIMUM GRIP: This paddle is constructed with MaxGrit technology designed to dampen vibration for optimal control and precision play
- STRONG, DURABLE CORE: The polypropylene paddle core is built for durability and effortless shot making while the fiberglass surface layer ensures a larger sweet spot in the center of the paddle for flawless contact and increased control
- USA Pickleball CERTIFIED: This paddle is approved by the USAPA for competitive and tournament play
- 13 mm PADDLE SPECS AND DIMENSIONS: PADDLE: 16.5" X 7.5" ; HANDLE LENGTH: 5.6" ; HANDLE CIRCUMFERENCE: 4.25" ; WEIGHT: 7.5 - 8 OZ. ; CORE: 13MM Polypropylene
- 16 mm PADDLE SPECS AND DIMENSIONS: PADDLE: 16.5" X 7.3" ; HANDLE LENGTH: 5.6" ; HANDLE CIRCUMFERENCE: 4.75" ; WEIGHT: 7.9 - 8.3oz ; CORE: 16MM Polypropylene
For NEW paddles purchased - If within 30 days of purchase, the paddle is defective, we will send you a replacement paddle with a postage paid return label and ask you to send the defective paddle back to us. Please contact us prior to returning equipment to verify if it is still within the 30-day return period. If you are outside of the 30 days, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly for assistance with warranty issues. All paddle sales are final (not eligible for refund or credit).
For USED paddles purchased - Used paddles are not eligible for replacement or refund of any kind.